Your children can access additional sessions at the Children's Club outside of their 15 or 30 hour nursery provision.
The charges for these extra sessions are below.
Sessions can be booked on an Ad-Hoc basis, or on a permanent basis.
HOURS OF OPENING & CHARGE:
- If your child attends sessions outside of their 15 or 30 hour provision:
- Breakfast: 8am-8.30am £3.75 per session
- Morning: 8.30am-11.30am £18.00 per session
- Lunch: 11.30am-12.30pm £5.00 per session
- Afternoon: 12.30pm-3.30pm £18.00 per session
- Afterschool: 3.30pm-5.30pm £13.50 per session
or option to purchase one hour - 3.30pm-4.30pm at £7.50 per session
- Please note that as from the Summer 2019 Term starting on Tuesday, 23rd April there will be a daily charge of 75p towards the cost of food/drink for the Breakfast Club. Any additional sibling with receive a 10% discount.
- Ad-hoc sessions must be paid in advance.
- The lunch time session can only be booked where children are taking a morning and afternoon session. Children who are attending the Children’s Club all day will be able to have a cooked lunch (depending on availability).
- There will be a late collection fee of £10 per child per 15 minutes